There’s a new royal baby on the way!
Prince William and wife Kate are expecting their second child.
“The queen and members of both families are delighted with the news,” a statement reads.
LeBron James: The Legacy 3 - I’m Coming Home *Movie* ᴴᴰ
30 minutes until Grumpy Cat’s @QVC debut. #ChristmasInJuly #WorstChristmasEver
1. Make a list of everything you’re thankful for – and try to find some memories that make you smile. There’s nothing like some humour for changing how you feel.
2. Decide to do some fun things with your friends. Although it might be tempting to stay home alone, and to have a bubble bath, or to…
— Rachel Naomi Remen (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
— Stephen R. Covey (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
1. Work on becoming an exceptional listener. There’s nothing more attractive, and appealing, than someone who listens intently to you.
2. Keep reading, and seek to develop a wide range of interests. That makes it easier to talk to you, and to exchange ideas with you. You also come across as…
— Mandy Hale (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
Are you looking for natural ways to improve your mood, due to stress, anxiety, sorrow, or anger?
Our “Cheer up, Buttercup!” series lists just that! We have 56 tips to help you brighten your day. :)
- Change your Self Talk
- Don’t let negative influences stay in your life for longer than necessary
- Maintain a good Network
- Do productive things
- You don’t have to hold it all in.
- Do what you love
- Indulge yourself
- Don’t blame yourself
- Look for the silver lining
- Bask in the sun!
- Play with a pet
- Repaint or reorganize your room
- Give someone a hug
- Reach out to someone
- Fish, Brazil Nuts, and Orange Juice
- Don’t over-schedule
- Don’t forget about your health
- Connect with others
- Shop smart
- Keep a daily journal
- Listen to your favorite music
- Eat three healthy meals a day
- Gussy up
- Watch a funny movie
- Let yourself cry
- Take a hot shower
- Call up an old friend
- Believe in yourself!
- Dye your hair
- Make your bed
- Wear something you really like
- Do something for someone else
- Get some new ideas
- Be thankful
- Listen to inspiring, upbeat music
- Make a list of quotes and lyrics that inspire you
- Make a list of places you’d like to visit, or things you’d like to do within your lifetime
- Bake or cook your favorite dish
- Watch silly daytime television
- Play a video game or a board game with friends
- Write letters to your best friends and send them if you wish to
- Start drawing, or a create a collage of how you’re feeling
- Place a blanket in the dryer and wrap it around yourself
- Make a cup of tea/coffee
- Look up and learn breathing techniques
- Run yourself a warm bath and fill it with aromatherapy oils
- Paint your nails
- Pray or Meditate
- Take photographs of something that catches your eye
- Look up funny cats and dogs on Youtube.
- Fill in a CBT ABC worksheet or something similar
- Invest in a punching bag